Sunday, November 25, 2012

A poll for my eBook cover

Alright... I'm inching ever closer to ready to release Treasures of Darkness ~ Treasures of Light, Book One.... I think I may actually make the Cyber Monday deadline I gave myself. But one of the last things is deciding on the cover. I looked at the cover I made previously and despite Zachery's great art, what I did with his art looked a little cheesy. So, here are three just made potential cover designs.

I'd love it if you'd check them out and post which you like best (or some combo of them):

Thanks in advance :o)


(1)

(2)
(3)
Almost there!

Also... if you've read my short story How to be a Hero, I'd really appreciate a review on Amazon. I've gained 260 new readers so far from this most recent promo, and I'm grateful for every one of you. Reviews would help my rankings on Amazon and prep Book One for a better launch.
So, (this may be a shameless self-promotion plug, but sometime we indie authors just have to do that) if you could write those reviews and tell everyone you know that likes this genre (facebook, twitter, telephone, face to face, I'm not picky) to download it while it's still free, I'd very much appreciate it.

That's all. I must get back to building the final eBook for Book One, but thanks again for reading and for commenting on the covers!

Have a grand evening :o)

Geno

1 comment:

  1. I'd say number 2, I like having the name of the book on there as well as having which book of the series it is. That's my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete