Monday, May 23, 2011

Its Been a Monday (Preceded by a Sunday and a Saturday)

So here is the first real post I'm writing about writing.  I've got my blog up and running... and I have written a grand total of a paragraph in three days. (It took me all three of those days to get my blog looking how I want it too---well mostly anyway.) Funny how much about starting a blog is getting it to look a certain way to convey a certain something.

Anywho, where previously I've been churning out more than a chapter a week on The Adventures of Hickory Dock, I accomplished nothing toward it today. :o(
Life and my day job interfered.
Here's to hoping tomorrow returns me to productivity. 

So first real post about writing is to post that I haven't really written. I'll deliver abetter report tomorrow.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment