Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Wow has it been that long? Happy New Year!

Well hello... it's apparently been a while. I can remember posting (somewhere I post things) that I was going to have more time to write. But, alas... that has not been the case. I have, however, had much time to watch and care for my lovely new daughter (our first) born on September 9th, 2011. I hadn't realized She's occupied so much time I haven't posted since August. 

Sorry about that :o)

But... She's worth it. I intended to write more right now, but she is calling.

New Year's resolution? None.

But... I'll try to keep my eye on the prize and get more writing done.

Blessing to you all this year!

~ The Allen Family

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Years! Hope this year is full of joy and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good reason. Hope the best for your family.

    as far as "Treasures of Darkness - Treasures of Light". That's not out yet right? I assume thats the writing you spoke of...I will quickly plop down the 12.99 Kindle price (or whatever it is) when it arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JC, Thanks, Man... Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. JSH

    As far as ToDToL (that's what I call it in my head) is concerned, Book One is written. I'm waiting on illustrations and my illustrator has had some unavoidable delays this year. Book two is roughly half done. So, I'm hoping to release both this year.

    I'll be posting something soon with regard to that.

    But for now... have a Happy New Year :o)

    ReplyDelete